[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta - February Events

Franks, Travis TBF001 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Jan 22 08:57:56 CST 2009

Hey everyone,

I want to personally invite you to be a part of the Student/Faculty Mixer to be held in the Faculty Lounge of the Evans Complex, room 460, on Wednesday, February 4th from 2:30 to 4:30. The officers and I are asking that you contribute to this event by bringing food or drink items with you. You can drop them off in the lounge any time before the event begins. Please contact me via email with what item you will be bringing so we can have a variety. The first member meeting will be held the following week, Monday the 9th at 2:00 in the Faculty Lounge. We have a great lineup of events scheduled for you this semester and I look forward to seeing you there and catching up with current members and meeting those of you who have just applied.

Best Wishes,

Travis Franks
President, Sigma Tau Delta