[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta- It is that time of the year, guys!

Johnson, Ruth rdj007 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Jan 18 16:44:00 CST 2010

Dear Fellow Sigma Tau Delta Members,

First of all, I want to thank you so much for allowing me to be your president this semester. It is a great responsibility, and I will do my very best to serve you all as well as I can.

Secondly, It is that time of the year folks! We need to have our first member meeting to kick off the semester. I am pretty new to this, so bear with me as I try and figure out how it all works.

Meeting details:

Wednesday, January 20th @ 12:30 pm in the teacher break-room on the 4th floor of Evans.

Please be ready to discuss your awesome ideas for new events we can incorporate. The weather should be getting pretty nice soon, and we can definitely get a little more involved with each other. Yes, Sigma Tau Delta looks great on our resumes, but the main complaint/concern I have heard from members is that they thought this (joining STD) would be a better friend-making opportunity, as well as a more involved organization, and I think we have an chance to really improve in that area. Let's put our heads together and get some really fun activities going. You never know, we may just pave the way for the future of this chapter!

Winston Churchill said, "I am easily satisfied with the very best." Let's focus this semester on coming together and making this chapter of Sigma Tau Delta the very best. I look forward to hearing about what you guys would like to see!

Devotedly yours,
Ruthie

and as my father says, "Work hard, do good work and have faith."