[Sigtaudelt] February member meeting

Johnson, Ruth rdj007 at SHSU.EDU
Sat Jan 23 14:54:18 CST 2010

Dear Sigma Tau Delta Family,

The January member meeting was very productive, but sadly there were very few members there. One of your officers, Georgia, suggested something I had never thought of, and I thought it was a great idea. I am now using a meeting poll wizard online called Doodle to schedule meetings. How it works is each member goes to the link I have listed below, plugs in the best time from the list for their personal attendance, and then viola! I will see what the most accessable time for a meeting is, and that is when it will take place. So, it is no longer up to me, or the officers, or tradition when we have meetings, but primarily up to you guys! Once we figure out what is going to work out the best for everyone, we will set a weekday each month for the member meetings.

http://www.doodle.com/y479mng4yuxmexup

I can't wait to discuss some of the new possibilities for events and fun get-togethers!

Your faithful prez,
Ruthie

and as my father says, "Work hard, do good work and have faith."