[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta Meeting Notes!

Rice, Alicia ABR006 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Oct 18 02:18:00 CDT 2010

Hello Sigma Members!

The email list has been fixed, and enclosed are meeting notes from this month's officer's meeting. I've also included the introductory meeting notes for your reading pleasure! Our next event will be the Literary Masqueadre on Thursday, October 28th from 1-5PM. We hope to see everyone there for fun and refreshments, dresser as your favorite litereary character!

Also, our student organization website is up and running. Events and photos will be posted there for members to see, so hop on over and join up at http://shsu.collegiatelink.net/organization/sigma-tau-deltadelta-delta-chapter !

Happy Monday, and have a great week!

Your Loyal Secretary,
Alicia Rice