[Sigtaudelt] New Officers!

Alicia Rice liciabri at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:11:28 CDT 2011

Hello members,

Firstly, I want to send out a congratulations to our new members! We had a
great turnout at the induction, and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Following
the ceremony, we had our officer election for next year. Your new (and
returning) officers are:

*President*
Debbie Charles

*Vice President*
Kris Karli

*Secretary*
Brittany Glasscock

*Treasurer*
Ashleigh Armstrong

*Historian/PR*
Mary Trobaugh

*Webmaster*
Katie McConnel

On a more personal note, I'd like to thank all the officers for being pure
awesome. I'm proud to have been a part of an organization with fun,
dedicated officers, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know all of the
members and faculty at our gatherings. A special thank you to our sponsors,
as well. Without their interest and motivation, I would not have been as
successful in my pursuits. Thank you for the encouragement and assistance in
achieving my goal of grad school in Scotland! I am going to miss all of you.

I wish everyone success in the coming year. I know that Sigma Tau Delta will
continue to grow and become a great organization of amazing literary-minded
members.

Thank you,
Alicia Rice
Sigma Tau Delta Secretary (2010-2011)