[Sigtaudelt] RE: Meeting Notes: INCLUDES IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Butler II, William stdwcb12 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Feb 9 09:12:24 CST 2011

Hi everyone!

I graduated last August and am still receiving the emails. Please take me off of the address list.

Thanks,
William C Butler II

From: sigtaudelt-bounces at shsu.edu [sigtaudelt-bounces at shsu.edu] On Behalf Of Rice, Alicia [ABR006 at shsu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 6:23 PM
To: sigtaudelt
Subject: [Sigtaudelt] Meeting Notes: INCLUDES IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Hello members!

Attached are the notes from this month's officer meeting. Important information was discussed and is included in the notes, so please make sure to read them.

In a few days, I'll be sending out an email about our upcoming event on Valentine's Day. We hope to see you there!

If you have any questions about the new information, or any other inquiries, you can email me at abr006 at shsu.edu.

Thanks,

Alicia Rice
Sigma Tau Delta Secretary