[Sigtaudelt] Meeting Notes: INCLUDES IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Aikens, Erin ERA005 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Feb 9 12:16:24 CST 2011

Hi Alicia!

I applied to STD over the summer and didn't hear back from anyone for a few months, and in that time I moved and now commute to campus. I didn't attend the induction ceremony, however I have paid my dues. Does this mean I cannot have this listed on my transcript?

Thanks,
Erin Aikens