[Sigtaudelt] Better World Books Party

Rice, Alicia ABR006 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Feb 25 11:21:15 CST 2011

Hello Sigma Tau Delta Members,

On Wednesday, March 2nd, we will be packing up books to send to Better World Books, a charitable organization supporting literacy in countries around the world. The packing will be in EV205 from 1-5pm. At 5PM, there is an opportunity to go as a group to hear Alex Lemon speak in EV105. Pizza and drinks will be provided for the packing, and you can also help yourself to any of the books FOR FREE. We hope you will come out and help us pack up a donation for this wonderful organization, and enjoy some pizza with us!

Thank you,
Alicia Rice
Sigma Tau Delta Secretary