[Sigtaudelt] The meeting tomorrow.

Karli, Thomas tkk003 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Feb 7 16:50:17 CST 2012

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will be unable to be there tomorrow. A work emergency has come up. I will definitely be at the pre-Conference meeting on Feb 22.

It was suggested that we do an extended writing workshop. The plan was for us to get together and write prompts for each other, and then to help each other along the writing process to get published in the Sigma Tau Delta publications. Is anyone interested in this?

Also, is there a better time for people to meet than Wednesday at 4:30p?

Kris Karli