[Sigtaudelt] Trivial Pursuit, April 8

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Sun Apr 7 22:26:06 CDT 2013

I fervently hope to see you Monday, April 8, at 6:30 in Evans 460 to challenge the faculty to a game of Trivial Pursuit.  The event is sponsored by Sigma Tau Delta, but students do not need to be a member to participate, so invite your friends.

We will be providing pizza, cookies, and beverages.

Dr. Diane Dowdey
Associate professor of English
Faculty sponsor, Sigma Tau Delta, International English Honors Society
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77440
936-294-4217
dowdey at shsu.com<mailto:dowdey at shsu.com>

The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.
- Mark Twain's Notebook, 1902-1903