[Sigtaudelt] Meeting

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Thu Feb 7 19:21:47 CST 2013

A meeting of Sigma Tau Delta will be held on Thursday, Feb. 21, at 3:30 in Evans 460.  We will be getting to know each other and electing officers.  There will be food and free books given away!
We especially hope to see some of the graduate student members attend the meeting to provide some guidance and mentoring to undergraduate members.  Sigma Tau Delta does provide scholarships for graduate students.
We hope to have several activities this semester and need your participation.

Sigma Tau Delta is for English majors and minors with at least 15 hours of English course work completed.  Please invite any friends who qualify to come to the meeting.

Diane Dowdey and Melissa Morphew
Faculty advisors