[Sigtaudelt] Book Cover Contest

Robbins, Heather hmr004 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Nov 21 12:22:01 CST 2013

Attention all Sigma Tau Deltans!

We have an exciting opportunity available to us. Dr. Hill has agreed to a contest for our members. We have the chance to design the cover for her soon-to-be published book. It will be a collection of 22 selected works from SHSU's first International Conference on Medieval and Renaissance Thought. This is a great opportunity to add something fun and creative to your portfolio while also gaining factual knowledge in regards to the process as a whole. Dr. Hill has a copy of the book in her office for reference and any inquiries you may have. Feel free to email me with any questions at hmr004 at shsu.edu<mailto:hmr004 at shsu.edu> and Good Luck!

Sincerely,

Heather Robbins
Public Relations Officer
832-523-0717