[Sigtaudelt] Holiday Party Decision

Seay, Jennifer jgs015 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Nov 22 13:31:40 CST 2013

Hello again, everyone~.

I hope you are having a good day so far. There has been enough interest in having a literary themed White Elephant Holiday Party, so it will be held on December 6 from 3-5 PM. It will most likely take place in room 317, but that is only a tentative place. Another email will be sent out when the details have been settled.

On the gift portion of the party:
Admittance to the get-together requires a gift if you want to participate in the actual White Elephant game. We will start the White Elphant shenanigans at 4, so don't be late! The gift should be between 5 to 10 dollars worth, and it must be new (or EXTREMELY unused). The gift may be serious, like a book, or it can be silly and gag-like, as long as it has a literary theme at heart.

Please feel free to send me any questions you have, and if you have ideas for the party, let me know. Also, if you'd be interested in making some food for the party, please contact me.
Thanks for participating in the poll, and I hope to see you all at the party!

Have a good weekend,
Jenny Seay
Your President