[Sigtaudelt] Fwd: Friday Book Sorting

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Thu Oct 3 06:39:05 CDT 2013

I'm forwarding this to the entire membership list.  Please all members if you can help us pack up even just for a brief time it would be appreciated.
Dr Dowdey

Sent from my HTC One™ X, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Seay, Jennifer" <jgs015 at SHSU.EDU>
To: "Morphew, Melissa" <ENG_SMM at SHSU.EDU>, "Perkins, Vanessa" <vlp005 at SHSU.EDU>, "Dougherty, Cailyn" <cnd011 at SHSU.EDU>, "Dowdey, Diane" <ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU>, "Martinez, Shannan" <scm037 at SHSU.EDU>, "Peppers, Stacy" <slp028 at SHSU.EDU>, "Robbins, Heather" <hmr004 at SHSU.EDU>, "Martin, Jaredd" <jtm020 at SHSU.EDU>, "bella33010 at yahoo.com" <bella33010 at yahoo.com>, "Meritt, Shadow" <slm070 at SHSU.EDU>, "Morrison JR., Clinton" <cem051 at SHSU.EDU>, "kdisman at gmail.com" <kdisman at gmail.com>, "Jackson, Kindall" <kmj030 at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: Friday Book Sorting
Date: Wed, Oct 2, 2013 10:08 PM

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say that the Sigma Tau Delta booksale has been a very heartening experience so far. We've done a great job, and we still have one day to go! Thanks for all the hard work everyone has put into this event - it's really paying (ha!) off, and hopefully we will be able to send several members to the spring conference with these funds.

That said, if anyone would like to help me take down the set-up, I'll be there at 3 PM to pack up boxes and cart everything back to the closet/faculty lounge. I'd appreciate any help y'all have to offer.

Keep up the good work on the sale!
Jenny