[Sigtaudelt] First Meeting

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Tue Sep 3 11:06:06 CDT 2013

I hope everyone is off to a great start to the semester.  Sigma Tau Delta will be having its first meeting to organize and elect officers for the year.  We will be providing lunch.  The meeting is Sept. 10 at 11-12:30 in Evans 460.
If you cannot attend, but would like to be considered for an officer position, please send me a statement we can use to introduce to the group.

Diane Dowdey, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Sam Houston State University
Box 2146
Huntsville, TX 77341
936-294-4217

The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.
- Mark Twain's Notebook, 1902-1903