[Sigtaudelt] Fwd: Villas on Sycamore Goes Social!

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Sat Feb 8 10:38:07 CST 2014

If we all liked this,  maybe we could win!

-------- Original message --------
From: Ryan Miller <RMiller at studenthousing.com>
Date: 02/07/2014 10:33 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: "Dowdey, Diane" <ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: Villas on Sycamore Goes Social!

DIANE DOWDEY
Sigma Tau Delta-Delta Delta Chapter

February 7, 2014

DON'T MISS OUT on Going Social with villas on sycamore!

Dear DIANE DOWDEY

I’m excited to invite you and your organization to join us as we show our support for student organizations at Sam Houston State University as we Go Social! The Go Social Facebook contest will be held on the Villas on Sycamore’s Facebook Page from February 12th – 26th.

We here at Villas on Sycamore will post a photo album with a graphic of each participating student organization’s logo to Facebook for a 2 week period. During this time, each org will have the opportunity to both “Like” the Villas on Sycamore page AND their specific picture with the corresponding logo. Note, only individuals who have “Liked” the page and the image will have their vote counted. The organization with the most combined likes and shares will be awarded a $500 donation to their organization at the end of the contest.

The contest will be held at - https://www.facebook.com/VillasOnSycamore

If your organization would like to be involved in our upcoming contest please let us know! We would love to include your team and if possible, we would love to come to your next meeting and meet all of you in person!

And always remember, we here at Villas on Sycamore can offer your organization premier accommodations plus the flexibility to offer custom housing arrangements to suit all the needs of you and your organization.  Please contact us at your earliest convenience to find out how your organization can take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at the number listed below or via email at rmiller at studenthousing.com.

Sincerely,

Ryan M. Miller
Assistant General Manager