[Sigtaudelt] Party with Readings

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Thu Mar 20 18:17:12 CDT 2014

We will be meeting on Monday, March 24, in Evans 460 at 4:30 for pizza and door prizes.  We will also hear from the students who attended the Sigma Tau Delta Convention in Savannah, Georgia and learn how it could be you next year going to Albuquerque.  We will also honor Women's History Month with readings by women writers from around the world.  Books by the National Book Award writers coming to campus will be given as door prizes.
Don't miss this chance to visit with your fellow students and faculty.

Diane Dowdey, Ph.D.
Faculty Advisor, Sigma Tau Delta
Associate Professor of English
Sam Houston State University
Box 2146
Huntsville, TX 77341
936-294-4217

The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.
- Mark Twain's Notebook, 1902-1903