[Sigtaudelt] Unite to Write!

Dougherty, Cailyn cnd011 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Nov 4 16:02:20 CST 2014

Hello guys it's your neighborhood broke English major, Cailyn. I'm reaching out to you guys today because I'm selling all of my books, except for a few special ones, to help fund my move to Spring to start my teaching job.

I'll be selling these books all week so please please please spread the word any little bit can help.

 I'm also selling a wooden desk that has a power strip mounted in for easy access to your computer for $45.

Thanks for your help and I hope to see you
Cailyn Dougherty

From: sigtaudelt-bounces at shsu.edu [sigtaudelt-bounces at shsu.edu] on behalf of Kindred, Julian [jek014 at SHSU.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:16 AM
To: sigtaudelt
Subject: [Sigtaudelt] Unite to Write!

Hey Bearkat Deltans,

Here's more information for registering and participating in the upcoming contest, Unite to Write! Even if you do not enter, all are welcome to attend the Saturday morning writing sessions.

This is a great opportunity to motivate yourself to get that novel you've always had in your head on the page and have your material read by a literary agent.

Best,

Julian Kindred