[Sigtaudelt] Deadline for conference, Monday Oct. 27

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Fri Oct 24 17:52:14 CDT 2014

I hope everyone who gets this email will send a submission for the conference of Sigma Tau Delta. The conference is in March in Albuquerque, NM. Our chapter will cover your costs. Spend some time this weekend to find something you want to submit.
For more information:
http://english.org/sigmatd/conv/submissions.shtml

Dr. Diane Dowdey
Associate professor of English
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77440
936-294-4217
dowdey at shsu.com<mailto:dowdey at shsu.com>

The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.
- Mark Twain's Notebook, 1902-1903