[Sigtaudelt] Bearkat Block Party

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Mon Jan 5 16:49:54 CST 2015

I received this email, and I think it would be great if some Sigma Tau Delta students joined our dean.  She has her degrees in English, and has been an active participant in our department, so we should show her some support.

Hi Guys,

The Dean is looking for students interested in working a booth with her at the Bearkat Block Party.  It is scheduled for January 17th from 6-9pm.  If you have student clubs associated with your department, or if you just have students that might be interested in participating please forward this email to them and ask them to contact me if they are interesting in joining the Dean for this event.

Thanks,

Brenda

Brenda Lowery McNeely
Office of the Dean
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Sam Houston State University

Phone:  936.294.2204
Fax:  936.294.2207

Dr. Diane Dowdey
Associate professor of English
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77440
936-294-4217
dowdey at shsu.com<mailto:dowdey at shsu.com>

The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.
- Mark Twain's Notebook, 1902-1903