[Sigtaudelt] FW: 2015 Texas Rural Internship Program

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Tue Mar 3 18:47:39 CST 2015

Dear Sigma Tau Delta Members,
Here is an interesting opportunity for you.
Dr. Dowdey

Dear Faculty/Staff,
 We are now soliciting student applications for the 2015 Texas Rural Internship Program. Please circulate the attached flyer in your face-to-face and online classes. Undergraduate and graduate students of any major are eligible to participate. The attached flyer includes a link to the student application. The application and additional information can also be found here: http://www.shsu.edu/~org_crs/TRIP.html. Students may also contact me for more information.
Deadline for the applications is Friday, April 3, 2015.
 I certainly appreciate your enthusiasm and help with promoting this program every year. Let's make this year another great one!
 Thank you-
Michael

--
Michael W-P Fortunato
Assistant Professor of Sociology - Engaged Scholar

Just Published:

"Supporting Rural Entrepreneurship: A Review of Conceptual Developments from Research to Practice," Community Development, 45(4), pp. 387-408.

http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15575330.2014.935795