[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Deltas' Writer's Circle is Back!

Kindred, Julian jek014 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Sep 2 09:59:09 CDT 2015

Good Morning Writers!

Today marks the start of this semester's Writer's Circles. We meet every Wednesday at 5:30 in Evans 460, that's right next to the English Department's main office. Writers of any and all genres and mediums are welcome and encouraged to come and participate.

Bring several copies of up to 10 double spaced pages of your creative work for a group reading and constructive, respectful review. Not only does the act of reading your work aloud and receiving feedback offer a tremendous amount of insight into your own work, it's a great way to meet your peers. Writing by its nature is a solitary exercise but it is meant ultimately to be a form of communication. Come meet other writers, hear new stories, and hone your craft.

Also, we have free coffee.

Bring your work, bring a friend, and we look forward to meeting you.

Best regards,
Julian Kindred

http://julian-kindred.com/

The Place in the Mist
http://www.amazon.com/Place-Mist-Skies-Grey-Part-ebook/dp/B00SGG22MY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1423777870&sr=8-2&keywords=julian+kindred

Under the Mountain: Book 2 of the Hawkridge Chronicles
http://www.amazon.com/Under-Mountain-Book-Hawkridge-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B00TEYNODI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1423777870&sr=8-3&keywords=julian+kindred