[Sigtaudelt] Interested in being an officer?

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Thu Aug 25 15:53:10 CDT 2016

Welcome back Bearkat Deltans. We are looking forward to a wonderful Sigma Tau Delta year with activities on and off campus. The convention is in Louisville, Kentucky and we hope to be able to take as large a group this year as last year.

Want to be in on planning some of the activities? Want a great line on your vita or graduate school application? Consider joining Julian Kindred and become an officer in Sigma Tau Delta this year. Let me or Julian know if you have any interest in helping with publicity, (by posting on our Facebook page, taking over the Twitter account, putting up flyers for events), helping with fundraising (work on our book sale, help create and sell tote bags, organize and contribute to a cup cake sale), helping with events such as our circle readings, a book club for this year's Common Reader, holiday parties like Halloween and Christmas, our initiations. We need you to continue to be a proud Sammy award winning organization.

Dr. Dowdey