[Sigtaudelt] Call to Action: Let's Get Cookin'

Kindred, Julian jek014 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Feb 5 14:50:45 CST 2016

Good afternoon Deltans!

Time to bust out your oven mitts and cookie sheets-Sigma Tau Delta is having a Bake Sale!

This year we have the largest number of students attending the Sigma Tau Delta International Convention in SHSU history and it's going to cut heavily into our funds to send everyone. To make sure that these students can absolutely attend AND so that we can pay for some fun events closer to home, we need your cookies, cupcakes, brownies, and a little bit of your time to help us man (or woman) the table. Bonus points for literary or valentine themes!

The bake sale will take place from 10:00-2:00 February 10, 11, and 12 (that's Wed-Fri). If you would like to get involved, please contact myself or Dr. Dowdey to let us know when you are available.

Have a great weekend!

Julian Kindred

http://julian-kindred.com/

The Place in the Mist
http://www.amazon.com/Place-Mist-Skies-Grey-Part-ebook/dp/B00SGG22MY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1423777870&sr=8-2&keywords=julian+kindred

Under the Mountain: Book 2 of the Hawkridge Chronicles
http://www.amazon.com/Under-Mountain-Book-Hawkridge-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B00TEYNODI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1423777870&sr=8-3&keywords=julian+kindred