[Sigtaudelt] Open Form Officer's Meeting

Donna Finney donnamfinney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:29:26 CST 2016

 Good Afternoon Deltans:

We will hold an open meeting on Thursday, February 18th at 5:00pm in Rm 460.

Here are some topics that need to be discussed at our next meeting.

   - Bake Sale: How much we made and what we can do with it
   - Tote Bags: When, where, and how to participate
   - Alley Theater: Dr. Dowdey suggested an operation where we bring a
   handful of members down to Houston every now and then to see literary
   inspired plays and musicals. Details.
   - Absorbing a New Group and Sigma Tau Delta Structure: I have met a
   group of English students who are in the process of starting a student
   organization that does much of what we should be doing. They have expressed
   an interest in being a part of Sigma Tau Delta like the Writer’s Forum.
   - Dr. Pease: Volunteers to clean out Dr. Pease’s film room in exchange
   for a donation to Sigma Tau Delta

Please come and join us at this meeting! Thank you and hope to see you
there!

Donna Finney

Julian Kindred