[Sigtaudelt] FW: The ASC/Writing Center is hiring tutors for Fall 2016

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Thu Mar 31 16:48:07 CDT 2016

If you are looking for a job on campus, this is a great experience.
Dr. Dowdey

From: Theodori, Ann
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 11:29 AM
Subject: The ASC/Writing Center is hiring tutors for Fall 2016

Good morning,

We are hiring a large cohort of new ASC/Writing Center tutors for Fall 2016, and a variety of shifts and locations are available. We also need tutors to help with speech/presentation tutoring, reading tutoring, and online writing sessions. Our best tutors come from faculty recommendations, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could help identify students who may be interested in becoming tutors. Tutors do not have to be English majors; we ask for a 3.0 GPA, strong writing and communication skills, a solid work ethic, and a friendly demeanor. Graduate students are welcome to apply. Interested students can find more information on Jobs4Kats, or they can contact me directly.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you'd like to recommend potential tutors. Thanks for your support,

Ann

Ann Theodori, Ed.D.
Exec. Director, Academic Success Center
Farrington 111