[Sigtaudelt] Poetry Event!

Kindred, Julian jek014 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Nov 10 11:56:20 CST 2016

Poet on Campus!

Next week on November 17 Sigma Tau Delta and Texas Review Press will be hosting award winning poet George Drew for a reading of select works of his own and the late Dr. Paul Ruffin. This reading, in Evans 212 at 4:30, is free to attend and I highly encourage everyone available to do so.

Poetry Party!

The reading will be followed by a dinner party down at the Vortexan starting at 6:30. Tickets to the party include dinner and will be available at the door and are available now at the Texas Review Press office and the English Department office.

HERE'S HOW YOU CAN GET IN FOR FREE!

We need a few volunteers to handle merchandise. Texas Review Press cannot sell books at this event, but Sigma Tau Delta members can donate an hour or two of their time to helping sell books on behalf of George Drew and Amber, Dr. Ruffin's wife. The proceeds of this book sale will be donated to Texas Review Press and Sigma Tau Delta.

Email Julian Kindred (jek014 at shsu.edu) or Kim Davis (kpdavis at shsu.edu) for more information, or come by the Texas Review Press office.

http://julian-kindred.com/

The Place in the Mist
http://www.amazon.com/Place-Mist-Skies-Grey-Part-ebook/dp/B00SGG22MY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1423777870&sr=8-2&keywords=julian+kindred

Under the Mountain: Book 2 of the Hawkridge Chronicles
http://www.amazon.com/Under-Mountain-Book-Hawkridge-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B00TEYNODI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1423777870&sr=8-3&keywords=julian+kindred