[Sigtaudelt] Fwd: Give Back: Fall Food Drive & Tree of Hope

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Mon Nov 28 12:29:37 CST 2016

Department of English Sam Houston State University

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sam Houston State University - OrgLINK <relay at collegiatelink.mail.campuslabs.com>
Date: Nov 28, 2016 8:44 AM
Subject: Give Back: Fall Food Drive & Tree of Hope
To: "Dowdey, Diane" <ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU>
Cc:
***Organization Leaders - please share this email with your membership!***

Fall Food Drive
Attention student organizations: The Department of Leadership Initiatives invites all organizations to take part in donating can goods/non-perishable items to the SHSU Food Pantry! We encourage student organization leaders to motivate all members to join the fun and donate food for the SHSU community. Leadership Initiatives will be giving out FREE t-shirts to the first 100 students who donate a minimum of 3 unexpired non-perishable food items! Food will be accepted until Noon on Wednesday, November 30 in LSC 328T (see attached map to our new office). Come join the fun and feed our SHSU community!

Tree of Hope
'Tis the season to give back...Choose an item off the Tree of Hope in the Department of Leadership Initiatives, LSC 328T, to give to a boy or girl in need from the Boys and Girls Club of Walker County. All items are due back by Monday, December 5th at 5:00 pm. For more information contact leadership at shsu.edu<mailto:leadership at shsu.edu> or 936-294-3000.
[TreeOfHope 1920x1080]

Leadership Initiatives
Leadership | Service | Student Organizations
Lowman Student Center Suite 328T
PH: 936.294.3000
Stay connected!  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/SHSU-Leadership-Initiatives-397245540371304/timeline/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/SHSULeadership?lang=en> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/shsu_leadership/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D1640F.5583E7D0]

You have received this email because of your membership(s) in Sam Houston State University - OrgLINK. Click here to manage your notification settings<https://shsu.collegiatelink.net/account/notificationsettings>.