[Sigtaudelt] Initiation and Writer's Forums and Book Club

Kindred, Julian jek014 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Feb 6 10:50:41 CST 2017

Hey Deltans!

Just a reminder, this Friday at 6:30 in Evans 460 is our Initiation Ceremony where we welcome our new members and follow up with a meet and greet. Bring a guest. Bring several guests! And an early welcome to all of our new members.

Some other events of note:

Wednesdays: The SHSU Writer's Forum will be meetings in Evans 460 at 6:00

Thursdays: The City Hall Cafe Writer's Forum will be meeting at City Hall Cafe's bar at 6:00

Tuesday February 21: The Sigma Tau Delta Book Club will have its first meeting for the semester! Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates!

Best,

Julian Kindred

http://julian-kindred.com/

The Place in the Mist
http://www.amazon.com/Place-Mist-Skies-Grey-Part-ebook/dp/B00SGG22MY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1423777870&sr=8-2&keywords=julian+kindred

Under the Mountain: Book 2 of the Hawkridge Chronicles
http://www.amazon.com/Under-Mountain-Book-Hawkridge-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B00TEYNODI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1423777870&sr=8-3&keywords=julian+kindred