[Sigtaudelt] Initiation Ceremony

Kindred, Julian jek014 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Feb 9 09:30:13 CST 2017

Good morning Deltans!

There seems to be some confusion (pretty sure that's my fault!) as to where the Initiation Ceremony is taking place tomorrow night (Friday, Feb 10). The Initiation Ceremony to welcome our new members will be hosted in Evans 212 at 6:30. After the ceremony, and only after, there will be a meet and greet with food and drinks up in Evans 460.

I've also been asked by a few members what is appropriate to wear--we do try to dress up a little nicer for this to honor our new members but your presence is more important to us than your attire. The main purpose behind this ceremony is one to welcome and get to know our new members so put the best foot forward that you are able.

Best regards and looking forward to seeing everyone there,

Julian Kindred

http://julian-kindred.com/

The Place in the Mist
http://www.amazon.com/Place-Mist-Skies-Grey-Part-ebook/dp/B00SGG22MY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1423777870&sr=8-2&keywords=julian+kindred

Under the Mountain: Book 2 of the Hawkridge Chronicles
http://www.amazon.com/Under-Mountain-Book-Hawkridge-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B00TEYNODI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1423777870&sr=8-3&keywords=julian+kindred