[Sigtaudelt] Bake sale Feb. 13-15

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Fri Feb 10 19:18:35 CST 2017

?We will be having a bake sale on Monday, Feb. 13 and Tuesday, Feb. 14 from 10-2 pm, and on Wednesday, Feb. 15, if needed. Please head over to our Facebook site to sign up to work or contribute baked goodies.

Dr. Dowdey

Dr. Diane Dowdey
Faculty Adviser, Sigma Tau Delta, International English Honor Society
Associate professor of English
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341
936-294-4217
dowdey at shsu.com<mailto:dowdey at shsu.com>

The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.
- Mark Twain's Notebook, 1902-1903