[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta Events

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Tue Feb 21 12:27:07 CST 2017

Today, Tuesday, February 21, 2017 in Evans 317 our book club is meeting to discuss "Almost Famous Women" Find the stories on our Facebook page in Files.
Thursday, February 23, 2017 we will have our monthly meeting. We are meeting at Pita Pit to take advantage of the fundraiser they are offering us. We will be following up on our bake sale and discussing future events.  Later that evening, we can attend "As You Like It" at the University Theater. Sigma Tau Delta will purchase the tickets.

I have attached flyers about the Sam Houston student publication, The Beacon. Submissions are due March 8, and about the William C. Weathers Memorial Prize for Poetry. Consider submitting to both of these.

Dr. Dowdey