[Sigtaudelt] The Woodlands Campus Meeting - Sigma Tau Delta

Amanda Sutton a.kelli.sutton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 21:03:35 CDT 2017

Good evening everybody!

If you are interested in meeting (perhaps on a monthly basis) at The
Woodlands Campus please let me know. With my schedule and location, it has
been impossible to attend any of the Sigma Tau Delta meetings at the Main
Campus and I thought maybe there were other members who were in a similar
situation.

I thought the first meeting could be introductory and we could discuss what
we might like to accomplish in future meetings (Literature discussions,
writing group, etc).

Let me know if you are interested and I will set up a room at The Woodlands
Campus for Thursday, April 20th @ 6pm. Thank you.

--
Sincerely,

Amanda K. Sutton