[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta Meeting Recap

Carrington, Amy alc094 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Oct 10 17:36:11 CDT 2017

Hello everyone!

My name is Amy, and I serve as the 2017-18 Sigma Tau Delta Secretary.

The Sigma Tau Delta officers met yesterday to discuss our up coming Bake Sale, and Halloween Party. I am sending this email to inform those who were not able to attend the meeting, and for those who would like a recap of our upcoming events.

Sigma Tau Delta is having a bake sale on October 30, 31, and Nov. 1. We had a few people volunteer to bring sweets, but if you would like to volunteer as well please contact Dr. Dowdey or Chelsi Lamberton. Our fellow officer Chelsi has also set up a poll on the Sigma Tau Delta Facebook page for volunteer hours to help run the bake sale. She has set them up in hour intervals, so please check our Facebook page, and volunteer if you can!

We are also planning a Halloween party on Halloween (Oct. 31) from 3:30 to whenever. At our next meeting we will discuss this matter further.

Our next officer meeting is open to anyone in Sigma Tau Delta and it will be on Monday October 23 at 4:30.

See you soon,

Amy Carrington