[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta Conference

Dowdey, Diane ENG_DXD at SHSU.EDU
Mon Oct 30 12:40:29 CDT 2017

Today is the last day to submit for the Sigma Tau Delta Conference which will be in Cincinnati, on March 21-24. Please get your scholarly or creative works submitted.  Everyone who has gone to a conference can tell you how much fun it is. It's also a great chance to check out other schools.

Don't forget to buy some goodies at our bake sale today, tomorrow, and Wednesday in the Evans foyer. And I hope to see everyone at our Halloween party on Oct. 31 starting at 3:30 in Evans 460.

Dr. Dowdey