[Sigtaudelt] Sigma Tau Delta meeting

Dowdey, Diane dowdey at shsu.edu
Thu Sep 20 12:42:18 CDT 2018

You will want to attend the Sigma Tau Delta meeting, Thursday, September 27 at 2 pm in Evans 460.
At the meeting, you will have an opportunity to learn about the Sigma Tau Delta convention and how to submit a paper for it. Submissions open on October 1.
You will learn about an opportunity to study abroad this summer with our department.
You will learn about Frankenreads this Halloween. Sigma Tau Delta is the official sponsor, so we all need to give it our best.
Refreshments will be served served.
Dr. Dowdey

Dr. Diane Dowdey
Director, Dual Credit Graduate Certification Program
Faculty Advisor, Sigma Tau Delta, International English Honor Society
English Department
Sam Houston State University
(936)294-4271