[TPA Members] Call for Submissions for Fall Issue

Semar, Angela AMS018 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Aug 17 11:03:48 CDT 2021

TPA Members,

The editorial staff is requesting your submissions for the fall issue of Texas Probation.

1.)  Veterans Day:  We would like to honor and recognize our military veterans. Please send a service photo, name, rank at discharge, any deployment information, agency you work for.
2.)  News: News from the field, juvenile agencies and adult agencies send in your information.
3. )  Leadership Vignettes: Nuggets of wisdom about being a leader (200-300 words) from probation managers and executives.
4.)  Leadership book recommendations: Book title, author, and TPA member recommending the book: name, agency, and title

Please email items to Dr. Kelli Martin at kmartin at taylorcscd.org<mailto:kmartin at taylorcscd.org>. Deadline for submissions is September 1, 2021.

Thank you, and have a great week.

Angela Semar
Secretariat, Texas Probation Association
Correctional Management Institute of Texas
George J. Beto Criminal Justice Center
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville TX 77341-2296
936-294-1640