[Writersguild] Nd now I know, as I sit here with the soft,

Hurlston Pickman melaphyre at ifkeg.at
Wed Apr 21 22:41:14 CDT 2010

Ake a ride, avoiding milk wagons if possible. You might bring your
check
book, too, and the revolver, which we had better bury in some quiet
spot. FATHER. P. S. I have mentioned to your mother
that I am thinking of buying you
a small car. VERBUM SAP. * * * * * The next day my mother took me
calling, because if the Servants were talking it was best to put up a
bold front, and pretend that nothing had happened except a Burglar
alarm and no Burglar. We went to Gray's and Tom's grandmother was
there, WITHOUT HER CRUCHES. During the evening I dressed in a pink
frock, with roses, and listened for
a car, because I knew Tom was now allowed to drive

again. I felt very kind and forgiving, because father had said I was

bring the car to our garage and he would buy gasoline and so on,
although paying no old bills, because I would have to work out my

own Salvation, but buying my revolver
at what I paid for it. But Tom did not come. This I could not beleive
at first, because such
conduct is very young and imature, and to much like fighting
at dancing school because of not keeping step and so on. At last, Dear
Reader,

I heard a machine coming, and I went to the entrance to our drive,
sliding in the shrubery to surprize him. I did not tremble

as previously, because I had learned that he was but human, though I
had once consid