[Writersguild] a blast of fire or storm of frost. And each must have his share of su

Cabera Heacock slumbered at ccicca.com
Fri Sep 24 18:38:51 CDT 2010

Hine own son shall have thy treasure when thy flesh lieth cold. Behold
the heavens! Number their jewels, the shining stars, that
shed their wondrous beauty far and wide,

and blaze
so brightly over the
spacious sea. So shall
thy tribe be and thy seed for number.

Let not thy heart be troubled. Yet shall thy wife conceive and
bear a son, great in goodness, to be warden of thy wealth, when thou art
gone. Be not cast down. I am the Lord who, many a year ago, brought thee
forth from out
the land of the Chaldeans, with but a few, and gave thee this wide realm
to rule. I give thee now My promise, prince of Hebrews, thy seed shall
settle many a spacious kingdom, the regions of the world from the
Egypt