[Writersguild] Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

Amazing Sale Receievenow at gmx.ch
Sat Jul 9 15:42:58 CDT 2011

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave [him] leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.
And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
And he stooping down, [and looking in], saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in.
Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.
And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted thither with his disciples.
I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear [it] again? will ye also be his disciples?
Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and [that] he had spoken these things unto her.
God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.
Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!
And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased.
Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!