[Clubsports] banquet

Megan stdmmt11 at shsu.edu
Fri Apr 23 14:28:20 CDT 2004

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know that the banquet is just around the corner.
  Don't forget to remind your club members to come get their tickets
this next week, so they don't miss out.  It is just around the
corner... May 5th in the LSC Ballroom.  Dinner served at 6:00pm.

Also, don't forget your individual club award forms are due on Friday
the 30th if you would like to recognize those special members.

WE NEED PICTURES!!!!!  If you want to see your club in some pictures at
the banquet...you need to bring us some pictures.  Only a few have
brought some in.  You have until Monday the 26th to bring in photos or
you won't see any pictures of your club up at the banquet.  Also, we
need some equipment to help us decorate, so if you have any jerseys,
equipment, etc. we can use for the night please bring it in to Amy.

Thanks for all of your support so far.  Numbers are looking good for
the banquet.
Look forward to seeing all of you there.
Megan and Amy

Megan Thomas
Graduate Assistant for Club Sports
Recreational Sports