[Clubsports] Tailgate Party

Megan stdmmt11 at shsu.edu
Fri Oct 1 11:46:09 CDT 2004

The Club Sport Council would like to invite all Club Sport members out
on Thursday, October 7th at 4:30p.m. to Tailgate before the Bearkat
Football game.  We will be located in Bearkat Alley (north parking lot
behind the scoreboard)...just look for our orange tent.  There will be
free food and drinks if you wear your club shirt.

We hope to see each and everyone of you out there!  If you have any
questions, contact either the Club Sport Office or Kelley-Council Chair
@ 294-3378.

Megan

Megan Thomas
Graduate Assistant for Club Sports