[Clubsports] PLEASE DO THIS!

Yuga Kurihara stdyxk16 at shsu.edu
Wed Apr 5 05:41:08 CDT 2006

Officers of all club sports,

We, club sports council, has asked you all to submit the list of parents'
addresses for the banquet in May,  but so far we've received only five or
six responses from women's soccer team.

We would like to make this event successful by getting more people
involved, so it's very important for us to let your parents know about
this event, and of course to invite them.

Officers, please make a list of parents' addresses, and send me an email
at stdyxk16 at shsu.edu
or drop it off at club sports office ASAP.

Thank you very much for your help.

Yuga Kurihara
Club Sports Council