[Clubsports] Banquet Update

Mugno, Melissa Anne STDMAM54 at shsu.edu
Wed Apr 5 16:32:06 CDT 2006

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the banquet invitations have been sent out so tell your clubs to check their mailboxes!  Some people may not receive them because either a) your club is suspended, or b) your address was wrong on the roster, or c) you're not on the roster.  If you or any of your team members did not receive one, let me know.  Also, you can pick up your banquet tickets at the Rec Sports office in the HKC.  REMEMBER, you can only pick up your ticket and tickets for your parents and/or a guest - not for other team members!  You must have your Sam ID when you pick up your ticket(s) and $10 if you're bringing a guest (you and your parents are free).  If you have any questions about invitations or tickets, let me know!

Melissa Mugno