[Clubsports] new meeting place

venessa Mcrill venessa2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 15:33:11 CST 2006

we have changed the meeting place on sunday it will now be in the coliseum, go to door # 7 ( the numbers on on top of the door) it will be the only one unlocked, and we will be meeting in the bearkat lounge.  It is still at 5 and  we will be having dinner so bring an empty stomach.  also try and have all new officers there and even the old ones because there are some things changing.  ok see yall on sun.