[Clubsports] fundraiser opportunity

venessa Mcrill venessa2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 10:46:30 CST 2006

Calling all Clubs that need some extra money.  we possibly need 6-8 people to work sundays Basketball game if we win tomorrow.  "Go Kats"  so i am sending this out to every club and the first to return to me will be the ones who will be able to work.  even if you can only get like 3 or so thats fine also just emai me back what you can get to work, and i will know tomorrow night  if you will work or not.
  Venessa mcrill