[Clubsports] Pre-Meeting Items

Stacy Hazenberg slh008 at shsu.edu
Mon Sep 18 17:38:06 CDT 2006

Hey Clubs,

Just wanted to let you know a few things we will be going over during our
individual meetings

Budgets
New Handbook
Questions, Comments, Complaints etc.
Any other Items we feel necessary to discuss with your club

Please have your paperwork in your hand at this meeting or your budget will
be withheld, this is not to be cruel but you have missed your deadline &
there are consequences in life when you do not meet deadlines.  Please bring
the missing paperwork as follows...

Baseball - Constitution

CMA - Officer Contact List

Cycling - Handbook Signature

Inline Hockey - Officer Contact List

MASH - Constitution

Paintball - Handbook Signature, Officer Contact List, Constitution

Men's Rugby - Constitution

Women's Soccer - Constitution

Trap & Skeet - Handbook Signature, Officer Contact List, Constitution

Thanks,

Stacy

Graduate Assistant
Club Sports & Special Events