[Ntso] SHSU NTSO Election Ballot

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 21:43:02 CDT 2004

******************THE NTSO 2004-2005 ELECTION FORM**********************

In order for our elections to be successful, we need each and every one of
you to vote via email indicating your choice for the Business Manager and
Secretary positions. These offices will be held throughout the 2004-2005
academic year. Following is your ballot. Please fill in your information and
choose only one person per available position. Then email this ballot
directly to me at: roughneckbooks at hotmail.com.

If you are having trouble locating the biographies, please email me at
roughneckbooks at hotmail.com, and I will be happy to forward them to you
again. I need your vote by the end of November 8, 2004. We will announce the
winners via the NTSO listserv November 9.

Thank you!

Frances Crawford Fennessy
NTSO President

Your name:
The email address you use on the NTSO listserv:

Please indicate your vote by placing an X next to your choice:

****FOR THE POSITION OF BUSINESS MANAGER****
RALPH BALES:
DEBBIE CLIFTON:

****FOR THE POSITION OF SECRETARY****