[Ntso] Next Social

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 12:16:42 CDT 2005

Hello again!

Our next social will be on October 8th, 7p.m., at Mr. Gatti's (next
Saturday)

This one is for the parents and kids, and if you are interested in coming
please send an RSVP to stdalw13 at shsu.edu by Thursday October 6th.  Brenda,
our secretary, is working on getting the group a discount or special and I
will keep you guys informed.

I think this would be a good opportunity for the parents of our group to get
together and network. I hope to see you there.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein