[Ntso] Officer Ticket for Election

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 15:29:50 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

Here is the officer ticket so far for the election:

President:
John Fennessy

Vice President:
Ava Battle

Secretary:
---------------

Business Manager:
Angi Bempkamp

We have read biographies from John and Angi, and Ava will be sending her bio
to the listserv soon.  We still need a strong secretary to come forward and
run.  This person is the glue that holds the organization together, so if
you feel like you are up for the challenge then please send a biography to
the listserv at ntso at shsu.edu.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards." ~
Arthur Koestler